9.14.2008

Jesus For President - Sept. 14th Update

Hi everyone!
Sorry if this is a day late (and for some of you, two days...heh)

I haven't been able to converse with Hannah much on the pages we'd like to start, but I would like to go ahead and assign pages 25-60 (if that isn't too much...I don't really know how to gage these things) but I definitely think it's doable considering most of the pages in this book contain small paragraphs with lovely illustrations. :) But I also realize this section deals with a lot of history and details, so we'll see how it goes.

So yes, Section One - "Before there were Kings and Presidents" pg. 25-60 -- And we will post some questions Tuesday! (And perhaps even your views on the first several pages - they are indeed very powerful)


Hope everyone is doing well and getting enough rest!
Lookin' forward to getting this started!

grace and peace,
hannah&josh

No comments: